About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl who gets your jokes even if they're dirty and still laughs the loudest even when she's upset. I love pink dolphins, wedges and dresses. In the mean time, action games, football and cars still look unbelievably interesting to me. I think intelligence is sexy.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Love, and everything in between.


The way we met wasn't exactly unusual. It was in December, 2008. I added him as a friend on Myspace, he approved the request, and that's how it all started.. One thing for sure, I knew he was special since our first conversation. He was incredibly friendly and I was utterly talkative, so we had a great chat on Yahoo! Messenger. I didn't give my e-mail to acquaintances but he was definitely an exception, perhaps because he was so cute! I'm exceedingly grateful & happy that we met. I can't imagine how my life would be if I didn't.

Our relationship was on and off, and there was this break-up that made us feel like we should stop trying. For a year, we stayed best friends, he was with another girl and I had a few crushes.. And I realized I was never over him. Things worked out between us, and we're together again!

It has been a year now, and I'm so proud of him and myself for being tolerant and honest towards each other. Frankly, it has been a year of a roller-coaster ride. I'm ecstatic that we made it this far...

... This might sound a little cliche, but I hope and pray that we'll end up in marriage. Nothing's impossible. Aamiin :-)



 I love you Hanif Yazid ♥

Thank you for spending your time with me even though when you're busy. You're always there for me when I need you and always willing to listen to me ranting about my problems. My once terribly low self-image has now blossomed into me realizing the unique person I am; because you took the time to tell me I was one and to stop me from being my own worst enemy. I love you for not judging me when I confide in you, and for forgiving me when I don't really deserve it.. I don't know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you, I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You're so special that I can't bear to see you fall in love with someone else. I'll fight for you, I'll make you happy. Please stay.