ya, I've been exercising ;p
I'm scared. I really am scared. Not gonna exaggerate, but SPM really is the only thing that determines my future right now. Our future, my fellow 95-ers. That sounds so terrifying..
What ifs keep haunting me.
What if my result shows that I'm not good enough.
What if I can't accept my own result.
What if he gets a great result and I don't.
What if my friends get great results and I'm the only one who doesn't.
What if my parents feel disappointed in me.
What if this, what if that.
I have faith in Allah & His plans. Verily, He knows what you and I don't.
However, I still find it difficult to avoid over thinking about everything.
Good luck to all my peers.
Hmm. Glad things are getting better, though. He's back from PLKN. My best friends are all here.
No more stressing myself out alone. Now I'm sharing my pain with them *grins*

