About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl who gets your jokes even if they're dirty and still laughs the loudest even when she's upset. I love pink dolphins, wedges and dresses. In the mean time, action games, football and cars still look unbelievably interesting to me. I think intelligence is sexy.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Expectation versus Reality. We all know what wins.

The fact that it still surprises me is ironic. I've gotten so used to being on Tumblr, I've familiarized myself with its quotes and whatnot, but somehow I still didn't see this coming.

Expectation versus Reality!

When I was 17 year old (I haven't had my 18th birthday yet, but I consider myself 18 anyway),
I used to feel extremely excited to be done with high school. Who didn't, though.


Expectation: After spm there will be no more stress, hell yea!
Reality: What do I do now.. It's so boring at home. To get a job or not. What to study in uni.. Results in @#$@ days oh my goodness.

Expectation: I wanna go out everyday after spm ended. I don't care, I wanna go out. I finished spm lol that is a solid reason to go out.
Reality: "mom and dad, I want to go out today okay bye" "no, you stay at home. It's dangerous out there what if something bad happens.. bla bla bla so, no"

Expectation: Gosh I'm going to look better than I do now. No more spm zits, spm oily face, no more spm height. I'm supposed to be taller in 2013.
Reality: Zits keep coming, oily face remains oily.. and I never got taller.. Not even 0.1cm taller..

Expectation: I WANNA DRIVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU PEOPLE.
Reality: The steps of getting my own driver's license aren't that easy, now I know. Oh I hate manual cars. Oh who on Earth created the clutch thingy and what was on his mind when he did that. Oh, I have no car. Oh.

Expectation: I wanna go to the gym and in a few months my body will become VS Angel-ish. YEA.
Reality: Wow chocolates wow cakes wow cheese wow. Wow I'm unsurprisingly lazy, diet starts tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow.. The gym can wait. The treadmill isn't going anywhere. I have plenty of time before going into uni.

Expectation: No more Add Maths ha ha
Reality: What the hell was I thinking?

Expectation: ....
Reality: .... (Too tired to hope for anything anymore)