Another photo post, perhaps? From the oldest to the latest.
p.s. It's random, really. I doubt that my fellow colleagues would stumble upon my blog, thus.. Hope nobody gets offended if I didn't upload the photos I took with em.
Meet Shaikh. I can tell that he'll be a fantastic dad by the way he cooked for his friends, uhuh say yay to occasional real food for me.
That's my favorite lecturer. All time favorite teacher. He's terribly kind, unbelievably hilarious and extremely fun to be around with. May Allah bless him always.
Occasionally eating ice-creams at night because I have such a sweet tooth ugh it's really hard to compromise.
I love the way he'd play along with our jokes and stupid comments, despite the offensiveness at times.
That's Mr. Michael. He's eminently nice, that sometimes people take advantage of him.. That includes me.. But the most badass thing I did was going to buy food when we were in class. That, is all.
My closest classmate. We're in the same class for every class, it has been two trimesters. Her birthday is a few days after mine, which explains our chemistry. Our friendship didn't have a good start, but it wasn't bad either :p
My desk mate. Hah, same tudung color. Knowing me, I've always craved to be different.. Therefore, I tried wearing this tudung less frequently now hahahahahah oh Amal -.-
I miss my acne-free face. This is Faridah, a Math genius, I must say.
With the loud, fun and pretty Mai. Shit we do during class, uh.
Yea.
This was on the last day of class before our mid trimester holidays started.
Quite high expectations, eh.
Should've known the holidays were going to be-
boring.
Oh well, at least there is no bombing involved. Malaysia is still in great state.
Alhamdulillah.












