I love college life. It has been five awesome months.
The first trimester was challenging. Oh well, the firsts are always the hardest. Despite that, I survived. I owe it all to Allah, my family, my teachers and my friends.
I'm truly grateful. Many things happened during the trimester. My life pretty much changed. I had to be far from home for the first time in 4 years, and not once I was homesick. Achievement unlocked!
I even had to.. um, made a really tough decision. It was confusing, I was clueless of what to do and after a lot of pondering, I did what I thought was right. Verily, I believe in His plans more than I would ever believe in mine. I could plan the greatest journey for myself, but at some point I will give up on it, and it will never work anyway. I can't do things I am not capable of. Humans will never be able to overpower God. Therefore, it was about time that I should stop worrying and let Him decide what's best instead. My view on certain things changed. I hurt some people too.. Hmm, that was my bad.
I don't know if I'm changing for the better or otherwise, but I really am hoping that I'm on the right path. The path to become the best version of myself, that is.
I love my new friends, though. Made some really close friends, life-changing friends.. They make me happy. My childhood friends who stay till now, my closest friend.. I take all of them as God's gifts. Alhamdulillah.
