About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl who gets your jokes even if they're dirty and still laughs the loudest even when she's upset. I love pink dolphins, wedges and dresses. In the mean time, action games, football and cars still look unbelievably interesting to me. I think intelligence is sexy.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Emotional rollercoaster.

I have always hated being on period because I'll be very irrational and irritable. One wrong sentence said to me and I could stomp off.. and cry myself a river afterwards. It is tiring.

I don't know if the male species will ever understand how it feels, and why girls like me are not at our best behaviour during the period. Some girls may not understand it too. I don't know why and how, but some girls just don't have it as bad. They are lucky.. Hmm. My emotions are always a big jumble of mess whenever I am on period.

Sigh. In my opinion, there is a fine line between advising and just criticising. It is easy to cross the line, because for some people (like me) the line is very thin, and sometimes blurry. You think you were advising me, but to me, you just criticised me. I can take criticism, but not right away. I would always need some time to digest and suck it up - like hey wake up, you're not perfect, remember? And it always takes me at least 10 mins to realise it.

Like everybody else in the world, I hate being reminded of the negative behaviour that I just cannot seem to get rid of. Sometimes I think I will never be able to get rid of it, so I start treating it like it is part of me. I don't know. Maybe part of me is just tired of pleasing everyone around me. I want to be happy, as who I am. I could change that negative behaviour, provided that you advise me nicely. You could ask me to change part of me, why is saying it nicely too much to ask for?