About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl who gets your jokes even if they're dirty and still laughs the loudest even when she's upset. I love pink dolphins, wedges and dresses. In the mean time, action games, football and cars still look unbelievably interesting to me. I think intelligence is sexy.

Friday, September 12, 2014

I thought the roller coaster ride was over.

I hate being lied to. Someone lied to me recently.
I hate being disappointed, but I let myself put such a high hope- and as expected, I got disappointed.
It is nobody's fault, really. I'm putting all the blames on myself.

For hoping too much.
For dreaming too big, sometimes.. I overestimate my capabilities.
For trusting somebody more than I should.
For letting people have the power to hurt me.
For letting some people be closer to me than they should.

I should go back to putting my walls up high. Things were better then.